11/08/2005

FIRST WORDS

This writing is begun in the autumn of my life with the strategy of making it a rest-of-my-life contemplation on my personal belief system. Much of it will be what I have been ramdonly thinking about (and writing some) over many years. However, I will try to structure it into some kind of coherent whole.

These exercises are presented with no preconceptions of grandeur. They are reflections of my personal “revelations.” The things of which I write have been personally comprehended over the years and have become so integral to my self that I sometimes find it hard to believe that everybody does not share them. However, I know that God works through each person individually. I would be happy to hear your “revelations.” I like the interaction.

I would be especially pleased to hear from any persons from my past. Some names that stand out are Kenny Shirfic, Ronny Emmons, and Harold Steen, from Washington, Indiana in the 1940s; anybody from the Park Place Church of God, Anderson, Indiana youth group of the 50s; anybody who worked in the photo lab at the Lincoln Air Force Base from 1957-1960; Terry Thomas, Bill Drummond, Neil Kenny, Raul Rehrer from the University of Miami Marine Lab and Cookie Kruglinski, editor of the University of Miami Ibis in the early 60s; friends from the Kendall, Florida Church of God during the 1960s; singers from the New Way Singers during to 70s and 80s; and former students from University of Miami, Warner Southern College, and Hope International University. (Mule from LIBCI, you know who you are; I’d really like to hear from you.) If you knew me, send me an email--wesrouse@msn.com. I will answer most emails. Positive reactions, illuminations, or elucidations are welcome; negative condemnation, censure, and attack, even though deserved, are discouraged.